Monday, January 17, 2011

Bootcamps Timetable 2011

Good Afternoon Bootcampers,

For those of you who I've yet to meet, my name is Emma and I will now be managing the Bootcamps on the Central Coast.

I am extremely excited and am looking forward to meeting you all.
Myself and Jeff will be taking most of the sessions, however you will on occasion still see Shayne, Ang and Ali at some sessions.
Commencing from the 17th Jan 2011, there will be one session time change only and this is due to trainer scheduling.
As you will see on the attached timetable we are moving Monday 5.30pm Kariong to Tuesday 5.30pm Kariong.

My goal for 2011 is to continually grow Bootcamps so we can then add more sessions and locations to the timetable.


I always love hearing any feedback so please feel free to email me anytime at centralcoast@bootcampsaustralia.com or call me on 1300 488 676. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!



Regards,

Emma
Bootcamps Central Coast
centralcoast@bootcampsaustralia.com
1300 488 676




Click here to unsubscribe

No comments: